Erasmus+ KA2 Project: “Enhancing Education Programs in Arts and Humanities via EU STEM Methods and Technologies (ARTEST)”
The project aims at reinforcing education in the field of the Humanities by adopting digital methods of research and education and harmonizing the development of both soft and digital skills during the study process.
In order to achieve the goal of introducing a new curriculum that merges the advantages education methods and tools used in programmes in STEM-education and the Humanities, the Project proposes the introduction of a number of actions, including:
- development of an interactive digital methodological manual to exchange research and teaching methods in the field of digital Humanities;
- development and launch of a new Master programme;
- creation of a digital Lab aimed at preserving and promoting cultural heritage;
- creation of possibilities for student and staff exchange.
Moreover, it is expected that by the end of the project implementation international cooperation between universities, museums and galleries will have been established and fully-developed. This action will ensure the promotion of the cultural heritage of participating countries to the world.
PARTICIPATING EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
University of Cologne (Germany)
- University of Catania (Italy)
- University of Peloponnese (Greece)
- International Hellenic University (Greece)
- Cyprus University of Technology (Cyprus)
- Russian State University for the Humanities
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Perm State University
- Tuvan State University
- Mongolian University of Science and Technology
- National University of Mongolia
- University of the Humanities